Tuesday, December 07, 2021

A Story

I passed her today by the stairs. She seemed a bit dull. Enquired if everything is alright. She assured me that all is okay. Since I wasn't very convinced, I asked if she needs someone to talk to. Felt she was waiting for someone to listen. She complained about how everyone reads her, listens to her but never actually gets the point. She is certain of the fact that she very clearly conveys a point, moral, or a meaning but people have their own view and disregard hers. I felt she just wanted someone to listen to her. I readily lent my ears and made her narrate her version. It indeed was very good. In the end, she probed me to see if I got point. I could clearly see the disappointment in her eyes. It was very clear that she was dismayed. I didn't have the courage to ask her for her version of understanding, so simply excused myself.

The next day I saw her with a girl and both were carrying a frown face. She just said "that's yesterday's version"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home